How to Reserve - With More Charter Package Options and Flexibility
SHYC offers a number of charter package options to fulfill every need. Our flexible check-out policy allows charter guests to start their vacation on any day of the week. Our 7 day and 6 Night standard charter package allows for an early morning check-out starting at 8am with most completed before lunch. Our new 7 day / 7 night charter option gives charterers a chance to expand their vacation by starting the afternoon before our standard charter giving the charter a full 7 nights. Our shortest charter, 4 day / 3 night package, available during the mid or low season or on short notice, permits guests enough time for a quick yet fulfilling getaway in the San Juan Islands.
2009 Season Schedule
| March 1 - May 18 - Low Season
|| May 19 - June 22 - Mid Season
| June 23 - August 31 - High Season
|| September 1 - September 21 - Mid season
September 22 - October 31- Low Season
Discounts and Specials
The Process is Simple
- 10% Discount on Our Monthly Special Boats, Flotilla and Multi-Week Charters *
- 5% Discount for Repeat Charters, On-Line Booking Reservations and Seattle Boat Show Reservations *
- 10 Charter days for the Price of 7 days during the Low Season *
- 3% Cash Discount if paying by wire, money order or check
* 7-Day or greater charters; cannot be combined
Early Sleep Aboard Option
As a service to our traveling clients, you may schedule to arrive the afternoon before your charter and sleep aboard your yacht. The cost for the Early Sleep Aboard is listed on each boat's website page.
The daily insurance fee covers any hull and machinery damage aboard your charter vessel during your charter vacation. Please look at your chosen yacht charter rates for the Daily Insurance rate. Charters greater than 20 days will receive a 25% Daily Insurance rate savings for the entire charter period.
In the event you must cancel your charter the following terms apply:
- 120 Days or More: $250.00 Cancellation fee
- Within 60 - 119 Days: 30% of your charter fees will be retained if the boat is not re-booked. If the boat is re-booked, you pay only the $250 cancellation fee.
- Within 0 - 59 Days: 100% of your charter fees are retained if the boat is not re-booked. If the boat is re-booked, you pay only the $250 cancellation fee.
Contact us to check the availability of the yachts you are considering:
Call us at 877-772-6582 (toll-free) or
Send us an email at email@example.com
Make your reservation online here. Earn an extra 5% discount for reserving online! We will confirm boat availability by e-mail to you.
Be sure to mention the "3% Cash Discount" if paying by check, wire or money order.
A reservation packet will be sent to you that day, which includes an introduction letter, a Charter Contract, a Cruising Resume and a complimentary planning chart . Your reservation will be tentatively held for the next 14 days.
Return the signed contract and completed cruising resume with your 30% deposit to confirm your reservation.
At 60 days prior to your departure date the full balance is due. At that time we will send you more detailed information about your charter, including your check-out time and check-out information, the yacht's inventory list, driving directions and answers to frequently asked questions.